Give Online to Friends of CJS
The Center for Jewish Studies is pleased to offer the option of online giving. To make a gift by credit card to the Friends of the Center for Jewish Studies at Harvard University please go to the Harvard online giving form.
Online Giving Instructions
- If you are a Harvard Alumnus, you may log in to populate the relevant information from your alumni profile. Otherwise continue without logging in.
- Select or enter the amount you would like to donate.
- When selecting a school/affiliate to donate to, please click the grey box and choose “Faculty of Arts and Sciences” from the dropdown menu.
- When selecting a fund, please click the grey box and choose “OTHER-FAS” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Other Fund Name” box, enter a note with instructions that this gift should go to “Friends of the Center for Jewish Studies, Center for Jewish Studies.” (If you choose to give to a specific other fund, please note the name of the fund, Center for Jewish Studies.)
- Continue to add your contact information.
- Finally, click on the red button to complete your gift.
Donate By Check
Center for Jewish Studies
6 Divinity Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138.
Please make checks payable to “The President and Fellows of Harvard College” and include a note in the memo line of the check that this is for the “Friends of the Center for Jewish Studies” (or the name of the other fund of your choice).