The Modern Hebrew place-out exam will take place on August 15 , 12:00-3:00 ET online.
Notice: this is ONLY a place out exam.
For the exam you will need a printer to download and print the form and a scanner (or scanner app on your phone) to send it back when you are done.
This is a closed-book exam. No outside materials are allowed, including dictionaries.
All the writing will be done on the form.
Reading Comprehension Text:
- 20%: multiple choice questions (4×5%)
- 10%: Short essay
- 15%: Fill in the blank with the correct form of the verb (root, building provided)
- 10%: Transforming sentences active to passive form and vice versa
- 10%: Completing conditional sentences
- 10%: Writing numbers and nouns in words (Example: 15 dresses)
- 15%: Sentence translation
- 10%: Open response/essay: Write about Zoom learning